- PHOTO GALLERY: After the Blizzard
- Posted Feb. 4, 2011 midnight
- A State of Emergency was declared for both Chillicothe and Livingston County. The Mayor and Livingston County Presiding Commissioner both sent requests to the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) declaring they were unable to handle the conditions and require outside assistance. City Hall and all other non-emergency city offices, including the courthouse and many businesses, closed for two days while the City of Chillicothe dug itself out of over 13 inches of snow.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- New pond near hole #9 at Chillicothe Country Club
- ‘Magical’ event planned at Swan Lake Wildlife Refug...
- R-2 discusses funding for professional development
- Facade Work Begins
- Sliced Bread contest winners announced
- Uncooperative weather causes headaches for local producers
- Pharoahs is topic for library program
- Route C closing near Dawn to close for IC&E crossing work
- Roof bids, extra duty salary schedule on R-2 agenda
- Inaugural Sliced Bread Jam Bluegrass Festival strums good time
- Rural Roots to perform
- Read more top stories