- Kindergarten Christmas Program
- Posted Dec. 6, 2012 midnight
- From popular Christmas songs to finger-play narrations, around 170 kindergarten students from Dewey Elementary School presented their Christmas program, “A Kindergarten Christmas” at Gary Dickinson Performing Arts Center Tuesday evening. The auditorium was nearly filled to capacity. The students sang songs such as “Jingle Bells” and “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” as well as “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “1, 2, 3 Little Snowflakes.” The program was under the direction of Debra Brick.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- New pond near hole #9 at Chillicothe Country Club
- ‘Magical’ event planned at Swan Lake Wildlife Refug...
- R-2 discusses funding for professional development
- Facade Work Begins
- Sliced Bread contest winners announced
- Uncooperative weather causes headaches for local producers
- Pharoahs is topic for library program
- Route C closing near Dawn to close for IC&E crossing work
- Roof bids, extra duty salary schedule on R-2 agenda
- Inaugural Sliced Bread Jam Bluegrass Festival strums good time
- Rural Roots to perform
- Read more top stories