- Kindergarten Christmas Program
- Posted Dec. 6, 2012 midnight
- From popular Christmas songs to finger-play narrations, around 170 kindergarten students from Dewey Elementary School presented their Christmas program, “A Kindergarten Christmas” at Gary Dickinson Performing Arts Center Tuesday evening. The auditorium was nearly filled to capacity. The students sang songs such as “Jingle Bells” and “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” as well as “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “1, 2, 3 Little Snowflakes.” The program was under the direction of Debra Brick.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Verelle Peniston Flag Raising
- CMS Bands Shine
- Library surveys seeking input
- Seat belt attributed to Deputy Graham’s safety in one-car...
- City Council
- Exterior color changing at HMC
- Field Elementary at Danner Park
- Man arrested for financial exploitation
- Noon Concert
- Library starting summer reading program June 5
- Memorial Day Service Sunday at Wheeling Cemetery
- Read more top stories