|
|
|
|
Chillicothe News - Chillicothe, MO
  • New Unit at Airport

    • email print
  • Larry Heisey, Chillicothe Airport Nav-Aide Tech, installs a new ceilometer at the Chillicothe airport. The ceilometer measures the distance from the earth surface to the base of the clouds. The Missouri Aviation Department provided 90 percent funding, and the city of Chillicothe, the remaining 10 percent. The new unit replaces one that became inoperable.

        calendar